Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

I made it, wooohoooo!!! So i arrived yesterday, amidst one of the worst rain storms in California all year, so it took longer. I also hit snow up in the mountains of Nevada. No great pics to post cause it was raining the whole time and today it's overcast so it's not as spectacular. I will get some good pics soon and post them.
That completes my journey to the state, but it's just the beginning of my journey in this new beginning. Stayed tuned to the blog for updates on school, life, and everything good. I will try to post at least once a week, maybe more. I'm off today to check out a place to live and meet some possible roomates, hope they don't suck or aren't psychos.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad to hear you made it to Vegas!! Let us know how the roommate thing worked out.

    ReplyDelete